Terms and Conditions
iFIT Summit Push Terms & Conditions
The purchase and/or use of tickets, and attendance at any Summit Push Event is subject to the following terms and conditions:
Who You Are Buying From
When you purchase a ticket for an Event, iFIT will be handling the transaction and collecting payment.
Order Confirmation When Purchasing Tickets
If you do not receive a confirmation (in the form of a confirmation page or email) after submitting payment information, or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, it is your responsibility to contact iFIT via email at firstname.lastname@example.org whether or not your order has been placed. Only you may be aware of any problems that may occur during the purchase process. We will not be responsible for losses (monetary or otherwise) if you assume that an order was not placed because you failed to receive confirmation.
- There are no refunds available within 45 days of the event date with no exceptions
- Refunds requested more than 45 days from the event date (April 21st, 2022) will be issued a refund in the amount of $100 per ticket purchased
- Refunds are not available due to inclement weather, injury, or other medical conditions.
- All refund requests must be sent via email to : email@example.com
- All refunds will be returned to the original form of payment used at the time of registration
- Transfers are not allowed to future events
- Tickets can only be transferred to another individual 45 or more days from the event date and require a fee of $75 per ticket which is due at the time of request.
- Without exception, ALL transfer requests to another individual must be received at least 45 days prior to the event
- All transfers made to another individual are no longer eligible for a refund
- All transfer requests must be sent via email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Should an individual attempt to gain admittance to a Summit Push event using another individual's ticket they will be prevented from entering the event and the ticket will be canceled without exception or refund
Before purchasing tickets, carefully review the Event policies. For all Events, tickets may not be exchanged or resold to other individuals with zero exceptions.
You agree that you will not attempt to evade, avoid, or circumvent any refund prohibitions in any manner with regard to tickets you purchased. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you will not dispute or otherwise seek a "chargeback" from iFIT whose credit card you used to purchase tickets from the Site. iFIT will attempt to work with every customer and unique situation for a mutually agreeable outcome. However, should you choose to pursue a chargeback your tickets are subject to immediate cancellation, and we may, in our sole discretion, refuse to honor pending and future ticket purchases made from all credit card accounts or online accounts on which such chargebacks have been made, and may prohibit future purchases from all persons in whose name the credit card accounts exist and any person who accesses any associated online account or credit card or who otherwise breaches this provision from using the Site.
If a refund is issued due to a canceled or postponed event, we will issue a refund that is requested based on the ticket fee paid at the time of registration and all service fees. If the event was moved, postponed, or rescheduled, the Event Provider may set refund limitations. If you are unable to make the new event date and refunds have been approved by the Event Provider, you will need to contact iFIT via email at email@example.com to request said partial refund. For ticket insurance refunds, please contact the insurance provider. If a refund is issued, it will be issued using the same method of payment that was used to purchase the tickets. We will not be liable for travel or any other expenses that you or anyone else incurs in connection with a canceled or postponed event.
License; Ejection and Cancellation; No Redemption Value
You agree to comply with all of the Event Providers' applicable rules, policies, terms and conditions ("Event Provider Rules"). Event Providers reserve the right, without refund of any amount paid, to refuse admission to, or eject, any person whose conduct management deems disorderly, who uses vulgar or abusive language or who fails to comply with Event Provider Rules. Breach of terms or rules will terminate your entry into the event without refund. A ticket is a revocable entry and admission may be refused upon refunding the ticket's amount. A ticket is not redeemable for cash.
Supplemental Terms & Conditions
The following Supplemental Terms and Conditions and accompanying Purchase Policy are in addition to the terms applicable to your purchase of tickets to an Event included in our regular Terms & Conditions and Refund Policy.
Should the event be impacted by the global COVID-19 pandemic, or any pandemic, it is at the Event Provider’s sole discretion whether and when to reschedule or postpone an Event. Ticket(s) purchased for an Event that is postponed will be valid for use on the date the Event is rescheduled for the location originally purchased. If the Event is postponed due to the global COVID-19 pandemic, any other pandemic, or an act of God or force majeure and if the customer does not wish to participate in the rescheduled date, each Ticket will be issued a partial refund once the Event Provider has authorized refunds. The Event Producer does not refund any travel or other costs outside of the event registration associated with postponed events. The Event Producer does not refund for any travel restriction associated with Covid-19, or fear of traveling. The terms applicable to each Ticket to an Event include our regular Terms of Conditions as well as these Supplemental Terms.
Safety and Health Policies
Due to the uncertainty related to the COVID-19 pandemic, your Ticket and your admission to the Event are subject to all safety and health policies put in place by the Event Provider, which include the iFit Participant Health Promise set forth below. You acknowledge that due to the evolving nature of the pandemic, the Event Provider may continue to develop and update these policies in the intervening time between your purchase and the Event date. By purchasing a Ticket, you acknowledge and agree that you will comply with such policies and your attendance at the Event is conditioned on such compliance. If your admission to the Event is denied or revoked because you have willfully failed or refused to comply with any such safety and health policies of the Event Provider, you will not be eligible for a refund.
iFIT Participant Health Promise
Stay-at-home: You agree that neither you, nor anyone in your party, will attend any Event if any one or more of the following is true on the day of such Event:
- Within the prior 10 days, you have (or any person in your party or with whom you have close contact has) tested positive for, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
- Within the prior 48 hours, you have (or any person in your party or with whom you have close contact has) experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4⁰F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking, muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the CDC);
- Within the prior 10 days, you have (or any person in your party or with whom you have close contact has) traveled to any state or international territory identified by federal or applicable local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
Assumption of Risk, Release, Waiver & Covenant Not To Sue
By purchasing a ticket to the Event you, on behalf of yourself and any accompanying minors, acknowledge and agree that you fully understand and knowingly and voluntarily assume all such risks.
On behalf of yourself and your Related Persons (defined below), you further hereby release (and covenant not to sue) each of the Released Parties (defined below) with respect to any and all claims that you or any of your Related Persons may have (or hereafter accrue) against any of the Released Parties and that relate in any way to (i) your exposure to COVID-19; (ii) your entry into, or presence within or around, the Event (including all risks related thereto, and including without limitation in parking areas or entry areas to Event) or compliance with any protocols applicable to the Event; or (iii) any interaction between you and any personnel of any of the Released Parties present at the Event, in each case whether caused by any action, inaction or negligence of any Released Party or otherwise.
You assume all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness (including exposure to COVID-19, a bacteria, virus, or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness), whether occurring before, during, or after the event, however caused or contracted, and hereby waives all claims and potential claims against iFit and all affiliates relating to such risks.
As used herein:
- “Related Persons” means your heirs, assigns, executors, administrators, next of kin, anyone attending the Event as a spectator with you (which persons you represent have authorized you to act on their behalf for purposes of these Supplemental Terms).
If any provision or part of these Supplemental Terms is held to be illegal, unenforceable or ineffective, such provision or part thereof shall be deemed modified to the least extent necessary to render such provision legal, enforceable and effective, or, if no such modification is possible, such provision or part thereof shall be deemed severable, such that all other provisions in and referenced in these Supplemental Terms remain valid and binding.
If you have any questions or comments regarding these Supplemental Terms, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.